JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Partnering with companies that allow Chase to better serve our customers is part of Chase’s ongoing business strategy. Potential partnerships underscore the firm’s commitment to providing a full suite of capabilities to our customers and clients.
A dedicated CCB Partner within our M&A organization is able to establish, integrate and acquired companies into JPMorgan Chase and realize business values through product, client, technology, operations, and controls integration. Chase Consumer and Community Banking (CCB) line of business is one of the world’s largest, most trusted and innovative full-service providers of retail banking solutions. Chase Consumer & Community Banking serves nearly 63 million U.S. households and 4 million small businesses with a broad range of financial services, including banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing.
We are seeking a strong, execution-focused Associate within our Investments and M&A environment that will report to the Head of Investments and M&A in the Chase Corporate Development group. This candidate is an integral member of this Corporate Development team, which drives all phases sourcing, executing and overseeing strategic acquisitions and investments at Chase.
The qualified candidate will be a member of a high-impact team responsible for accelerating and transforming Chase’s business. This is a highly-visible position and will be responsible for supporting individuals responsible for identifying, evaluating and executing new transactions. The role requires working closely with our cross-functional partners in Business Development, Relationship Management, Product, Operations, and IT. This role will also require interaction with various Legal, Risk, Control and Compliance teams to ensure the control agenda is managed effectively.
The role will be primarily based in either New York City or Wilmington. Other locations may be considered for the qualified candidate
Key Responsibilities include:
* Work cross-functionally within JPMC and externally in the market to develop strategic partnerships
* Support creation of partnership strategies with cross-functional peers
* Develop pitch decks and/or support RFP responses – ensuring data shared is accurate and appropriate to share
* Work in conjunction with Finance, legal and other teams to develop financial business case, deal constructs and other key terms associated with partnership
* Complete critical competitive analysis and market/landscape analysis to inform partnership strategy
* Handle all executive level reporting on deals under coverage
* Drive critical partner follow-up’s related to managing the partnership opportunity
* Ensure all deals and business development is executed in accordance with policies, controls and BD procedures
Educational/Work Experience Qualifications:
We are looking for an individual with strong business acumen, willing to be hands-on, and has practical experience in working on complex initiatives. He or she must have the following:
* Bachelor’s Degree required. Ideally in a field demonstrating structured and organized approach to work
* 1-3 years in relevant business role, management consulting, project/program management, or other financial/analytic roles
* Experience with negotiations and contracting
* Ability to work independently and create goals and vision for delivery in ambiguous or new situations
* Deep understanding of financials, mechanics of forecasting and variable sensitivity
* Ability to problem-solve and clearly articulate objectives and the required path(s) to implement new process/program
* Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with desire of using both in collaboration with potential partners and internal stakeholders
* Operates with a sense of urgency
* Proven exceptional relationship building skills inside and outside the organization
Proven experience in working across departments, lines of business within large organizationsChase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.