JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of data warehousing concepts
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages like Java, Spark
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
* Experience in Public Cloud AWS Analytics tech stack like Redshift, KMS, S3, Quicksight, Sagemaker etc
* Working knowledge in AWS ETL tools like AWS Glue and Analytics tools like Tableau
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Strong working understanding on non-SQL Big Data platforms such as Hadoop etc.
* Understanding of optimization techniques for Database performance improvement.
* Available for production incident triage as required to support the business.
* Knowledge of Data Science & ML
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.