JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
The UX Designer is responsible for designing the user experience for a suite of internal web, desktop, and mobile applications for the Asset Management business. Designers contribute to the definition and validation of UX standards and best practices across the platform to accelerate user adoption while reducing implementation, training, and support costs.
In this role the Designer will be responsible for design deliverables to support requirements building, technical implementation, and user research. This position also requires strong cross-discipline collaboration with business and technology, the ability to communicate the value of UX and evangelize its adoption, while consistently representing the needs of end-users.
* Rapid prototyping and wireframing to illustrate users’ needs and to help refine business requirements
* High quality design artifacts to depict finished products
* Work side-by-side with UI developers to ensure feasibility, scope, and implementation of designs
* Conduct discovery research to determine the prioritization and desirability of requirements
* Validate designs through usability testing and analytics
* Define, evangelize, and contribute to a common design system
* Promote UX process best practices
* Putting our internal users at the center of the design process
* Establish strategic relationships
* Participate in project scoping and planning
Skills and Expertise:
* 7+ years of delivering UX with a track record of delivering results
* Appetite and drive for innovation
* Empathy for internal “expert” users’ needs
* Passion for understanding complex business use cases
* Expert in UI technology principles such as progressive enhancement, and responsive design
* Strong familiarity with UI development techniques and frameworks; ability to develop in these frameworks a plus
* Ability to inspect, debug, and modify HTML and CSS
* Significant experience working in an agile, iterative development process; ability to lead projects through this process a plus
* Strong knowledge of tools and technologies that aid the UX design and usability process
* Strong sense of data visualization as a way to convey key metrics and create a data-oriented narrative
* Ability to deal with competing priorities, motivated by a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
* Demonstrated ability to meet and enforce deadlines.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate at executive levels.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across all levels and influence key stakeholders.
* Strong analytical skills, oral and written communication.
* Able to work with teams across multiple business lines and geographies.
* Financial services background preferred but not necessary.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.