JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
The Defined Contribution Product Owner position will be responsible for driving the next generation of J.P. Morgan’s D.C. retirement solutions including leading our product development efforts for workplace post-retirement income solutions. We have a focus on a digital-forward, simple client experiences. This position will be responsible for:
Defining the operating and economic models
Defining and creating an ideal client experience through web and other tools
Managing selection and relationships with back-end vendors
Develop and manage project plans bringing together marketing, sales, risk, legal and other functional groups
Oversee launch and subsequent enhancements
This position requires deep industry expertise, creative thinking, strong project management, and the ability to partner across multiple areas of J.P. Morgan Chase. In addition a strong sense of urgency and ability to move quickly will be important for us meet launch timelines. The role will report into our Asset Management business and will ideally be based in New York, Columbus, or Chicago. Key qualifications include:
* Education – bachelor’s degree or advanced degree
* Experience – five or more years of experience in Defined Contribution product management. Strong understanding of DC record-keeping eco-system and products are critical.
* Product knowledge – expertise in record-keeping, investments, and defined contribution distribution. Understanding of workplace retirement income landscape a plus.
* Creativity – to think about new ways a defined contribution product can meet our client needs
* Strong communication, organizational and execution skills
* Licenses – FINRA Series 6 or 7 licensed preferred
* Applications – solid competency in Microsoft applications including Project, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.